Monday 18 June 2012

Watercress and Blue Cheese Pasta

One of my friends and colleagues at work gave me some home grown watercress and I knew I had to try this recipe. Blue cheese and watercress! Two of my favourite things!! This was tasty and worked really well and I don't seem to be noticing that I'm having slightly less pasta than I was before, its still a filling portion and its amazing how a little blue cheese goes a long way.
















Watercress and Blue Cheese Pasta (from WeightWatchers Weekdays)
(Serves 4)
(11 WW ProPoints per serving)

350g dried pasta
50g blue cheese
100g low fat soft cheese
4 tbsp skimmed milk
175g watercress, chopped roughly
salt and pepper

Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions, drain.

Meanwhile, put the cheeses and milk in a large pan and heat, stirring gently, until they are melted and combined smoothly.

Toss the pasta with the sauce and watercress and season. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment