Tuesday 10 July 2012

Prawn and Noodle Salad

I haven't had noodle salad in ages and I love them. It takes me back to the days when I used to pack bento, I really should start doing that again. The basic recipe for the noodle salad was not that exciting, so I jazzed it up a bit by adding extra veg, and voila a tasty and healthy noodle salad.
















Prawn and Noodle Salad (adapted from weightwatchers.co.uk)
(Serves 1)
(10 WW ProPoints per serving)

120g peeled cooked prawns
150g cooked egg noodles
50g beansprouts
1 carrot, peeled and juliened
handful sugar snap peas, cut in half lengthways
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
squeeze of lime juice

Layer the noodles, carrot, sugar snaps, beansprouts in a plastic box if packing for lunch or in a bowl if eating straight away. Place the prawns on top.

Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice together and put into a plastic container for a packed lunch. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix. Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment